OK, OK, maybe not world domination, but gaining a foothold anyhow. The following is my upgrade plan and path for the next few months. It’s in table format to make it easier to read.
Quick Edit: On reflection, the table below is far too simplistic, so I’ll be expanding this in a later post, imaginatively titled “The Plan Part 2” – stay tuned!
|4th Feb||Zotac 570GTX, 750W||240||0||0|
|28th Feb||Add 1 x R9-280X Toxic + Riser||1100||44||350|
|28th Mar||Add 1 x R9 + Riser + 1000W PSU||1950||210||550|
|28th Apr||Add 1 x R9 + Riser, remove GTX570||2300||425||350|
|28th May||Mobo + CPU + RAM + HDD (Base)||2300||500||300|
|28th Jun||Add 2 x R9 + Risers||4000||500||700|
|28th Jul||Add 1 R9 + Riser||4850||880||350|
|28th Aug||I own it!!!||4850||1060||0|
Total spent: €2600
Total income: €3600 ish.
A few things:
- The “In” figures are in Euro, are are guesstimated using Coinwarz, on the coin closest to the middle of the table and then assuming it’ll only do 75% of that.
- This further assumes that there will always be intermediary coins like this, which will allow my pool to switch, sell and convert to BTC
- The “Out” figures indicate what I am willing to spend assuming that “In” is ZERO. I would hope to be self-sufficient about the end of April – that is that future upgrades will be paid for by income already made.
- All of these figures assume that I am converting nothing to BTC – this is likely not going to be the case.
- The whole table assumes that I can actually get these parts – it’s not easy these days 🙂
Onwards to glory, fellow miners!